Heat Pump servicing
Sign up to our Heat Pump Service and Maintenance package
servicing package details
Why do I need my heat pump serviced annually?
- It is a condition of the Governments Renewable Heating Incentive which is regulated by OFGEM and so our Heat Pump Service and Maintenance package will ensure that you continue to receive payments
- If you are within the manufacturers warranty period you usually need to have your heat pump serviced annually to maintain this
- An annual service will ensure efficiency is maintained throughout the life of the system
- Our engineers can check the integrity and safety of unit components
- Our engineers can also tweak operational settings so that you get the maximum comfort and efficiency from the unit
What is included in an annual service?
During your annual service our engineers will:
- check operation of all components
- check calibration of sensors
- test safety devices
- clean filters
- inspect & report on pipework
- adjust settings to customer’s
- check fluid levels
- assess running time, starts & back-up
- check integrity & safety of electrical connections
- unvented hot water cylinder safety check
- conduct any manufacturer software updates needed
We will provide you with a full service report, with any recommendations, for your records.
In addition to your annual service, our Servicing and Maintenance Package also gives you access to:
- Telephone technical support where we will try and resolve any issues over the phone for you
- Priority service for any breakdowns – where we can’t help you over the phone we will conduct a site visit within 4 working days
- If your unit is covered by your manufacturers warranty costs for this call out and materials will be included within your annual charge; if your system is outside of warranty you will receive a 25% discount on call out and hourly rates and a 10% discounts on any materials needed
You can pay for your Heat Pump Service and Maintenance Package via a monthly direct debit of £25 or if you pay up front for the 12 months you will receive a 20% discount and pay £240. These fees include VAT.
Our experienced and qualified, air source heat pump engineers can diagnose and recommend a course of action to get your heat pump system fully working again.
Our standard call out charge and first hour of labour is £120 incl. vat, with each additional hour of labour charged at £80. If you have one of our Service and Maintenance Packages you will receive a 25% discount off these prices.
If you have a Samsung Air Source Heat Pump which is still under warranty, please let us know as we may be able to claim these costs back as part of your warranty agreement.
Talk us about your servicing and maintenance requirements
Who We Work With